All you need to know about the exhibitors world! From adquiring your booth to the organization process, during and after the event.
Reasons to participate
Presence: Position your brand and contact with a professional and qualified public.
New bussines: Take part in the Matchmaking Program and expand your company globaly.
Innovation and trends: Participate in the exhibitor´s conferences and demonstrations and anounce the novelties of your brand.
Global overview: Exchange opinions with collagues.
Forms of participation
DIfferent forms in which you can be part of Automechanika Buenos Aires.
Raw Space Booth
- Exhibitor’s Manual
- Accreditations for exhibitors
- Invitations for visitors
- Appearance in the Official Catalogue and the event’s web page
- General security
- General cleaning of common areas
- Recommendations on freight & transport agents
- Advice on trips & accommodation
- Everything listed for Raw Space Booth
- 1 Desk
- 1 Storage module
- 1 Current outlet – local power supply 220V
- 3 Chairs
- Dividing walls
- Spots with halogen lamp: one per 3sqm
- Electric board per group of booths, with thermal switches and circuit breaker.
- Identification signboard
Hire your booth now
The 2024's participation offer will be avaliable soon.
Request other services
Now that you are an exhibitor of Automechanika Buenos Aires, do you know what else do you need for your booth? With an extra cost, hire:
- Additional equipment for your booth
- Bilingual hostesses
- Optic pencil service
Learn about the event’s regulations (dispositions, admission, hiring booths, payment methods, safety regulations, badges, etc.). Download and read the following useful files:Technical Appendix for Booth Construction
Know the days and hours of assembling, exhibition, and disassembling to plan your attendance.
The calendar is not available at the moment.Discover the 2022 calendar