Automechanika Buenos Aires, organized jointly by Messe Frankfurt Argentina and the Association of Argentine Components Manufacturers (AFAC), gathers the main players of the Industry.
Coming up next…
The 2020 edition will have an area of 35,000 sqm in which approximately 450 local and international exhibitors will show their technological advances to about 30,000 qualified visitors.
Every two years, Automechanika Buenos Aires receives about 30,000 qualified visitors from different countries of the world. Among the main visitors we find:
- Mechanical and electronic engineers
- Qualified operators
- Automation and robotics technicians
- Original equipment manufacturers (OEM)
- Manufacturers and distributors of spare parts and accessories
- Business professionals of the sector
- Suppliers of services
- Specialists in planning, direction and execution of designs and projects
- Consultants in legal, economic and financial engineering
Brief report of the last edition
In 2018, the event closed its doors with positive figures that were higher compared to the ones of the previous edition. 451 exhibiting companies coming from the following 17 countries took part in the trade fair: Germany, Argentina, Brazil, Canada, China, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Spain, United States, France, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Romania, Taiwan and Turkey. On the other hand, it was visited by 26.644 business professionals coming from 39 countries. The growth was also seen in the covered area, which was of about 29% higher compared to 2016.Post event report 2018