Automechanika Buenos Aires, organized jointly by Messe Frankfurt Argentina and the Association of Argentine Components Manufacturers (AFAC), is the leading event of the automotive industry. As a key referent of the sector, it gathers its main players. Know the most relevant facts and figures.
Coming up next…
The 2018 edition will have an area of 35,000 sqm in which approximately 450 local and international exhibitors will show their technological advances to about 30,000 qualified visitors.
Automechanika Buenos Aires 2016 from the rear-view mirror
Brief report of the last edition
In 2016, it closed its doors with positive figures that were higher compared to the ones of the previous edition. 398 exhibiting companies coming from the following 18 countries took part in the trade fair: Germany, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, South Korea, Spain, United States, France, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Malaysia, Mexico, Pakistan, Poland, Taiwan, and Turkey. In time, it was visited by 29,802 business professionals coming from 35 countries. The growth was also seen in the covered area, which was of about 27,000 sqm, 17% higher compared to 2014.
- Visitors’ surveys (pdf, 88 KB)
- Exhibitors’ surveys (pdf, 82 KB)
Every two years, Automechanika Buenos Aires receives about 30,000 qualified visitors from different countries of the world. Among the main visitors we find:
- Mechanical and electronic engineers
- Qualified operators
- Automation and robotics technicians
- Original equipment manufacturers (OEM)
- Manufacturers and distributors of spare parts and accessories
- Business professionals of the sector
- Suppliers of services
- Specialists in planning, direction and execution of designs and projects
- Consultants in legal, economic and financial engineering