Career development technical talks organized by #AutomechanikaBAConecta, AFAC and CCRA.
Career development technical talks lectured by prominent auto parts suppliers.
Targeted at the whole automotive replacement market's value chain.
Wednesday 1, December - 2 p.m.
AFAC and #AutomechanikaConects invite you to participate in a new meeting of the Cycle of Technical Talks: Engine sealing components. The following topics will be developed:
- Technology and manufacturing processes in cylinder head gaskets and engine seals.
- Materials used in joints. Current trends and components.
- Cylinder head bolts. Types and importance of replacement. Adjustment methods.
- Radial and valve guide retainers. Classification, materials and applications.
- Assembly and installation recommendations.
Speaker: Oscar Danilin, OEM business manager of Taranto San Juan S.A.
The event is free of charge! Live streaming on Zoom.Watch it again!
Wednesday 3, November - 2 p.m.
Be a part of the new technical talk organized by AFAC and #AutomechanikaConects! This meeting will be about filters:
- Main concepts of filtration
- Air and fuel filters (designs, operation and frequency of change).
- Interactive oil filter simulator.
- The importance of the replacement of the cabin filter.
- Correct selection of filters according to catalogue, application, cross reference or dimensions.
Speaker: Nicolás Iriarte, Head of Training and Technical Assistance at Mann + Hummel Argentina S.A.
The activity is free of charge! Join the live talk on Zoom.
Thursday 28, October - 2 p.m.
New technical talk organized by AFAC and #AutomechanikaConects: Suspension Systems.
- Suspension components and diagnostics (VTV street test).
- Cofap shock technology.
- How to get the best product performance.
Speaker: Claudio Donamaría, Responsible for Technical Assistance and Development, Magneti Marelli Repuestos S.A.
The activity is free of charge! Live streaming on Zoom.
Thursday 21, October - 2 p.m.
We invite you to be a part of the next Technical Talk meeting, organized by #AutomechanikaBAConecta, AFAC and CCRA: GEA Technical Talk.
- Overview of the company.
- Electric Fuel Pumps: everything you need to know to avoid aftermarket claims.
- Direct injection: how it works
The event is free of charge for the spare parts sector's professionals and entrepreneurs. Live streaming on Zoom!
Speaker: Gabriel Blanco, instructor at PlanNet Argentina.Watch it again!
Thursday 14, October - 2 p.m.
Be a part of the next Technical Talk meeting, organized by #AutomechanikaBAConecta, AFAC and CCRA: VMG Technical Talk.
- Overview of the company.
- Water pumps: definition, components, types (aluminum, cast iron, phenolic resin) and recommendations for their installation.
- Electric water pump: definition.
- Viscous couplings: definition, components and types of couplings (thermal, non-thermal, electrical).
- Coolants: definition and technical information, types (organic, inorganic).
The event is free of charge for professionals and entrepreneurs in the spare parts sector.
Live streaming on Zoom!
Speaker: Rodolfo D'Andrea, After-Sales Engineer at VMG S.A.Watch it again!
Wednesday 29, September - 2 p.m.
#AutomechanikaBAConecta, AFAC and CCRA introduce the second online meeting of the career development technical talks: Friction materials.
Among other featured topics, the encounter will discuss:
- Product development.
- Fiction materials.
- Brake pads and tapes.
- Brake fluids.
- CTR - Randon Technology Center.
Speaker: Jorge Cwiluk, Industrial / Quality Technician, Technical Assistance Manager at Fras-le Argentina S.A.
The event is free of charge for professionals and entrepreneurs in the auto parts sector. Live stream by Zoom.
Wednesday 15, September - 2 p.m.
#AutomechanikaBAConecta, AFAC and CCRA encourage you to be a part of the first online meeting of the career development technical talks: Suspension springs.
- Spring manufacturing techniques (heat treatments, hot and cold winding, quality control processes).
- Consequences of misuse of the spring.
- Methods to detect a failure.
- Product family (technical differences between each line).
Speaker: Gabriel Mengual, head of presales at Aniceto Gómez S.A.
Free of charge for professionals and entrepreneurs in the auto parts sector.
Live streaming by Zoom.